March 2, 2018

Ice Seguerra renews recording contract with Universal Records

Multi-Platinum Recording Artist Ice Seguerra ( also known as Aiza Seguerra)  has renewed his recording contract with Universal Records. 

The contract signing was held on February 27, 2018 at the Universal Records office in Quezon City. Present during the signing are Universal Records Executive Vice President Ramon Chuaying, General Manager Kathleen Dy Go, Operations Manager Peter Chan, Head of OPM Production Ito Rapadas, and Ice. 



Ice released his first album under Universal Records “Araw Gabi: Mga Awit ni Maestro Ryan” in 2015, which was Certified Gold. Talking about his upcoming second album, Ice said “I feel very excited working with Universal Records again, especially as music is transitioning to the digital age. At the same time, I’m very happy to be working with people I trust because they let me put myself out there [with songs I personally wrote.]”

Ice is currently preparing to record original songs and is set to release his album’s first single during the second quarter of 2018.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world