December 16, 2017

Drew Arellano Is The Male Makabata Star Awardee At The Anak TV Awards 2017

Drew Arellano is the Male Makabata Star Awardee (Anak TV Seal for AHA! and Anak TV Seal for Biyahe ni Drew) given by the Anak TV Awards 2017. 



Drew is the ultimate Biyahero guide in his show Biyahe ni Drew where he previously received a Best Travel Show Host award from the 31st PMPC Star Awards for Television. In the show, Drew introduces viewers to exciting destinations and provides travel tips and recommendations to them.

Drew also enjoys sharing interesting facts and trivia with his show AHA! “As the viewers gain knowledge from watching the episodes, I also learn a lot from doing my shows. I am grateful and honored to receive this prestigious recognition from Anak TV Awards.”

He adds, “I understand how parents feel now that I am already a father. I want my son Primo to grow up healthy, smart, and well-rounded. I am cautious to what shows he watches on television. These shows must be wholesome, educational, and values-oriented for kids. I am completely aware of my responsibilities to the public as a host.” 

Drew Arellano is a talent of Asian Artists Agency. For inquiries about Asian Artists Agency, please call (02) 855-4765 or (02) 405-4423, email info@asianartistsagency.com, and visit fb.com/asianartistsagency

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world