November 7, 2017

Asian Artists Agency, Inc. (AAAI) trains potential stars

To be a celebrity is not something that can be achieved overnight. For anyone who wishes to make a dent in the industry, he has to pray, work hard, and wait for the right time to come.


Not all who aspire to be a star can become one. Some have their destiny written in the stars while others have exhausted all the necessary measures but to no avail. What does it take to be a star? Are talents and good looks enough tickets to earn a spot in showbiz? Can we rely on the intangibles like the X-factor, the ‘it,’ the charisma, the arrival, and the appeal to guarantee the staying power of an artist?

The Asian Artists Agency, Inc. (AAAI), headed by Boy Abunda, is an artist management company that aims to develop and market talents Asia wide.


AAAI continues to discover potential artists who will shine their way to stardom in movie, television, commercials, sports, theater, and other entertainment arena. The process starts with auditions where aspiring artists showcase their talents in singing, dancing, acting, and even hosting. 

If they successfully make the cut, the new artists will undergo rigorous training workshops for several weeks to hone their talents in singing, dancing, and acting. They have group classes and one-on-one sessions where they are taught the essentials of performance in order to develop their full potentials as artists. 

They are mentored by experts in the industry such as Annie Quintos of The CompanY and Jerwin Nicomedez (Voice Coaches), Mastermind (Dance Coaches), Angeli Bayani (Acting Coach), UST Music Professor Tonton Africa, and Boy Abunda (Hosting). 

“I learned a lot from the workshops. I trained in acting under Ms. Angeli Bayani. She motivated me to use my imagination and emotions in interpreting my roles. Dapat daw maging malinaw ang gagawin at nararamdaman ko in a given scene. With Mastermind, my dance coaches, they told me to just enjoy and do not think too much about the steps,” shares aspiring artist Aiana Juarez. 

“I am lucky to join workshops in singing and dancing. The experiences boost my self-confidence and I am now using my learnings during performances,” says Miko Juarez of the singing duo Miko and Gab. “You have to work hard if you want to succeed in showbiz. I am grateful to be given the chance to attend workshops that helped me improve my talents as a performer. Kaya I told myself na dapat galingan ko sa mga workshops,” adds Gab Umali. 

“Swerte ko po at napunta ako sa Asian Artists Agency. Nakapag-workshops po ako na nakatulong ng malaki sa akin bilang miyembro ng Hashtag,” Wilbert Ross says.

Selena Cabusas enthuses, “I enjoyed taking the workshops. I explored my capacity as an artist. My trainings will guide me in my future projects.”



For inquiries about Asian Artists Agency, please call (02) 855-4765 or (02) 405-4423, emailinfo@asianartistsagency.com, and visit fb.com/asianartistsagency

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world